Wednesday, October 13, 2010

He-yo!

Hello, everyone! How are you? My name is E. Porter, and this is my new blog (Will is my alias in case you were wondering...)

Those of you who Facebook might know my series "Let's Talk About It"... Those who do not will not have to worry. For the pieces that generated the most controversy and interest will be posted here, interspersed with random ramblings that hit me during my few and disjointed exploits in the outside world, alongside the inanities my out-of-this-planet mind might concoct (without the help of hallucinogenics. All insanity is 100% organic.)

Well, this is a hello post. I will run back when I have something interesting to run across.

This is E. Porter, signing out~

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere darling. It's great to finally have you join us. 100% organic insanity? Now THAT's what I'm talking bout lol.

    ReplyDelete